As the Head of Lithuanian Public Sector Clients Business Unit, you will play a pivotal role in the success of the unit and its services for Lithuanian public sector clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Organizing and overseeing the Business Unit’s (BU) operations to ensure profitability and sustainability.
- Making informed decisions on which clients to engage with and the services the BU will provide to meet their specific needs.
- Participating in steering committee meetings with clients to foster strong client relationships and gain an in-depth understanding of their key needs and requirements.
- Serving as the Key Account Manager for each BU client or delegating the responsibility as needed.
- Contributing to sales activities by assessing potential project scopes, providing high-level estimates, and preparing compelling offers.
- Actively managing and monitoring all BU projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget constraints.
- Engaging in project activities, including project management or analyst roles, when necessary to ensure project success.
- Taking the final responsibility for selecting subcontractors who will support BU projects.
- Ensuring sustainable cash flow within the BU.
- Actively participating in the recruitment process for new employees and making informed hiring decisions.
- Directly managing, training, and mentoring all employees within the BU to foster their growth and development.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- A university degree, preferably in IT, mathematics, or business management.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a IT Project Manager or IT System Analyst, or Head of Unit, particularly in complex software implementation projects.
- Familiarity with various project implementation methodologies such as RUP, Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Prior experience working with Lithuanian public sector clients is a valuable advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in the Lithuanian language (speaking and writing), along with at least an intermediate level of English.
- The ability to effectively communicate with your team, clients, and managers, coupled with the capability to organize and optimize work processes in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong teamwork, organizational, prioritization, negotiation, problem-solving, presentation, and time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We encourage and support your personal and professional development, providing opportunities to build valuable skills and work on exciting Lithuanian projects.
- Your well-being matters to us. We offer an additional health insurance package to ensure you have peace of mind when it comes to your health.
- We understand the importance of staying ahead in the dynamic world of technology. Enjoy an additional five days per year dedicated to training and skill enhancement.
- Stay connected effortlessly with a telephone plan bill compensation to keep you in touch with your loved ones and colleagues.
- Our internal motivational system acknowledges your hard work and dedication, ensuring that your efforts are recognized and rewarded.
- Celebrate your special day with a birthday day off, and unwind in our comfortable office environment, complete with weekly snacks to keep you energized.
- Foster strong connections with your colleagues through company gatherings, team-building activities, and outings that offer an opportunity to relax and bond.
- Take a break and unwind in our games zone, equipped with amenities like a football area, Ping-Pong table, PS4, and VR, allowing you to recharge your creative spirit.
- Enjoy a free monthly lunch with the entire NRD Companies group, enhancing camaraderie and providing an excellent opportunity to network.
Location: Our offices are conveniently located in Kaunas (Pramonės pr. 4D) and Vilnius (Gynėjų 14).
Compensation: We offer a competitive monthly salary in the range of 4000 – 5500 EUR (gross), with additional bonuses for achieving goals. However, we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.