WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Organize and ensure profitable operations of URP Business Unit;
- Make decisions on which clients and which services BU provides;
- Organize and actively monitor company’s project activities, ensuring completion within scheduled time and budget;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of BU key customer needs and requirements;
- Participate in sales activities by assessing potential projects scope (high level estimate) and preparing offers;
- Serve as the Key Account Manager for each client or delegate the responsibility;
- Assume final responsibility for selecting subcontractors;
- Ensure sustainable Business Unit cash flow;
- Directly manage, train and mentor all employees within the Business Unit;
- Participate in the recruitment process for new employees and make hiring decisions;
- Engage in project activities, including project management or analyst roles, if necessary.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- University degree – preferably in IT, mathematics or business administration;
- 3-5 years of work-related experience as Project manager or Analyst of complex software implementation projects;
- Excellent Lithuanian language proficiency & fluent communication in English;
- Experience working with multi-cultural teams in international projects would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of project implementation methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Agile, etc.);
- Ability to effectively communicate with your team, clients and managers, as well as to organize and optimize areas of work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong teamwork, organizational, prioritization, negotiation, problem-solving, presentation and time management skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to build valuable skills, work with interesting Lithuanian & international projects;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Additional 5 days per year dedicated for training;
- Telephone plan bill compensation;
- Internal motivational system;
- Birthday day off;
- Snacks at the office every week;
- Once in a month free lunch with whole NRD Companies group;
- Games zone with football, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Company gatherings, team buildings, outings with colleagues and etc.
Location: Kaunas (Pramonės pr. 4D).
Monthly salary: range 4000 – 5500 EUR (gross). Plus bonuses for achieving goals. However, we are open to discuss different salary based on your skills and experience.