We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, Banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for our clients and maintaining and supporting these solutions
- You will ensure support for analysis and design activities during all software development phases or maintenance by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- More than 3 years of experience with technologies: JAVA EE (1.7 or higher), JSP, SpringFramework, deployments to Tomcat and experience in configuration
- 2-3 years of experience with Oracle database for creating and designing tables, views, functions, procedures, packages, schedules (jobs)
- At least minimal understanding of BPMN, JBOSS configurations
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic experience of working in UNIX Solaris OS environment
- Understanding of non-relational databases (Mongo DB)
- Experience using development tools Netbeans, Visual Studio, PLSQL developer, SVN
- Basic knowledge in Git, Teamcity, Maven, other Continuous Integration, and project development technologies
- Understanding of Linux, IIS
- Basic experience and understanding of proxy configurations and architecture using Apache HTTP Server
- Experience in software system support and maintenance activities.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, etc.)
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): range EUR 3500 – 6000 (gross) depending on skills and experience.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.