We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, and banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, and protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at NRD Systems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a Developer, You will be responsible for designing and implementing software solutions for our clients and maintaining and supporting these solutions
- You will ensure support for analysis and design activities during all software development phases or maintenance by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 1-4 years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database
- Experience in Front-end development
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to build valuable skills, work with interesting Lithuanian & international projects;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Additional 5 days per year dedicated for training;
- Telephone bill compensation;
- Internal motivational system;
- Snacks at the office every week;
- Once in a month free lunch with whole NRD Companies group;
- Games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Company gatherings, team buildings, outings with colleagues and etc;
Location: Vilnius (Gynėjų g. 14) Kaunas (Pramonės pr. 4D), but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): A salary based on your competencies and experience.