ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for IT professionals developing leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Skilled .NET Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions. You will get the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- Perform code reviews and software support to drive projects toward the best result
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health insurance package and additional 5 days for any training or building your mental health.
- Additional days learn and improve your personal skills.
- NRD Companies’ additional loyalty leave.
- Opportunity to work not only from home but also abroad – Workation.
- Memorable company parties and social activities like team buildings and etc.
- Opportunities to build valuable skills, work with unique and exciting projects for the FinTech industry, express and implement your ideas and grow your career!
- Positive work environment. Friendly relationships with colleagues, feeling supported, inspired, recognized for a job well done, and treated with respect.
- New modern, bright, and comfortable office space in Vilnius heart, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
- Casual perks. Enjoy a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR.
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): range EUR 2000 – 4300 (gross) depending on skills and experience.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.