ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company in Europe, creating advanced e-tools for financial, retail, and governmental institutions around the world. Based in Vilnius, Lithuania, we have become a hub for IT professionals developing leading-edge technologies reshaping the future of banking, retail, and e-identity.
We are looking for Mid/Senior .NET developer who will be responsible for designing and developing mission critical (highly available and scalable) data processing solutions for the state agencies and large businesses. We expect him (her) to be an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
- Coach and support other colleagues
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server database
- Professional working proficiency in Lithuanian and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to build valuable skills, work with interesting projects;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Additional 5 paid days per year dedicated for training;
- Telephone bill compensation;
- Internal motivational system;
- Additional day off during your birthday month;
- Hybrid work model & possibility to go on workation (1 month per year from any EU country)
- Once in a month free lunch with whole NRD Companies group;
- Games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table;
- Company gatherings, team buildings, outings with colleagues and etc;
Location: Vilnius, Kaunas but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): range 3500 – 6500 EUR (gross). However, we are open to discuss different salary based on your skills and experience.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.