We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a Oracle Database Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data securely and effectively.
- As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency.
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
- Coach and support other colleagues
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 2+ years of experience as a Oracle Database developer
- Hands on experience with ANSI SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Knowledge of XML and XSD
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
NICE TO HAVE:
- Understanding of Oracle database administration (e.g., permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Experience with other databases (e.g., SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to build valuable skills, work with interesting Lithuanian & international projects;
- Additional private health insurance package;
- Additional 5 days per year dedicated for training;
- Telephone bill compensation;
- Internal motivational system;
- Snacks at the office every week;
- Once in a month free lunch with whole NRD Companies group;
- Games zone with foosball, Ping-Pong table, PS4 & VR;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Company gatherings, team buildings, outings with colleagues and etc;
Location: Vilnius (Gynėjų g. 14) Kaunas (Pramonės pr. 4D), but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary range EUR 4300 – 6000 (gross) depending on skills and experience.
*Only selected candidates will be contacted.