Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania. @NRD Companies combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Europe, Africa and Asia.
Our member ETRONIKA is a forward-thinking FinTech company. A passion for invention and innovation moves us to create digital solutions for finance and retail and meet even every client's most complex and unique needs.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will analyse and model complex business processes with our strategic low-code platform in different business domains, like digital lending, financial services, AML/KYC, government e-services and many more. You will get the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating digital solutions, hitting targets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Understand customer business goals, methodologies, and functions to build optimal solutions and recommend options that best align with customer needs, and create business value
- Create IT product scope and stakeholder requirements documentation using techniques such as process maps, workflow diagrams, IT capability assessments, and IT business rules
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Make prototypes to align business, IT and other stakeholders understanding
- Model business processes with our BPMN based low-code platform
- Ensure the good user experience
- Taking full ownership of project success and achieving the goals
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience and knowledge in preparing functional/non-functional requirements, use case models and process flow diagrams
- Experience and knowledge of BPMN, DMN and XML would accelerate your learning curve
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian and English (written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Team player with agile mind-set
- Good communication and teamwork skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be part of the rapid transformation in the finance, retail and government sectors
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Result-oriented approach to work
- Positive atmosphere, friendly and reliable team
- Additional health insurance and/or other benefits
- The modern working environment in a new office in the centre of Vilnius
- Being part of an innovative company
Location: Vilnius/Kaunas, but remote work is also possible.
Monthly salary (bruto): from 2100 €.
A salary based on your competencies and experience.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior .NET Developer at ETRONIKA.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a .NET developer at ETRONIKA.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for an organized team member not afraid of challenges, loves support projects and is capable of working with different IT technologies at NRD Systems.More