Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, and banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, and protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at Etronika (a member of NRD Companies).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- Perform code reviews and support of software to drive projects towards the best results
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 3+ years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, SQL Server database
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
We are looking for a highly skilled senior Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a junior/mid Full-Stack .NET developer at NRD Systems (Vilnius/Kaunas).
The main focus will be on developing the State Tax Inspectorate projects, but You will work with other Lithuanian and foreign clients' tasks in parallel.More
We're looking for UX/UI designer that lives and breathes design with strong end-to-end UX design process understanding at NRD Companies.More