Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, Banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at NRD Systems.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Administration (designing, installing, configuring and maintaining) of the internal networks and servers belonging to NRD Companies
- Designing, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting the Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Administering and maintaining the company’s internal systems (SharePoint, JIRA, TFS and Redmine)
- Solving and preventing issues related to hardware and software malfunctions
- Researching the market for new hardware, as well as standard software and network equipment
- Administering corporate workstations
- Creating the technical parts of proposals for clients on infrastructure and planning budgets
- Carrying out other tasks related to the company’s hardware and software
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- At least 2 years of experience in
- Using Active Directory and MS Exchange;
- Using Virtualisation management platforms such as VMware and Hyper-V;
- Managing Azure infrastructure and services;
- Administering databases in Windows and Linux servers, as well as in Oracle Database and the Microsoft SQL Server;
- Managing Windows and Linux servers, Windows workstations, local networks;
- Fluent communication in English and Lithuanian
- Analytical thinking, responsible attitude, the ability to work individually and in a team, and a strong focus on results
- Capacity to learn and adapt to a changing environment
- Work experience based on the ISO standard requirements (as an advantage)
- Driver’s licence
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your IT knowledge and skills
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for a highly skilled senior Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for a junior/mid Full-Stack .NET developer at NRD Systems (Vilnius/Kaunas).
The main focus will be on developing the State Tax Inspectorate projects, but You will work with other Lithuanian and foreign clients' tasks in parallel.More