Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, and banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, and protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at Etronika (a member of NRD Companies).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a .NET Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing enterprise software solutions
- You will also ensure support for analysis and design activities during all phases of software development by suggesting and ensuring the most effective solutions
- Lead technical design and perform code reviews to drive projects towards the best results
- Coach and support other colleagues
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 5+ years of experience in developing .NET applications
- Experience with Microsoft technologies: .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server database
- Working in continuous integration/delivery environment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns
- Strong hands-on experience on optimizing code to achieve high performance
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking skills, and communication skills
- Desire to deliver results, take ownership, and drive projects
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with UI frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience with Docker, CI/CD, RabitMQ
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your IT knowledge and skills
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for a junior/mid Full-Stack .NET developer at NRD Systems (Vilnius/Kaunas).
The main focus will be on developing the State Tax Inspectorate projects, but You will work with other Lithuanian and foreign clients' tasks in parallel.More
We're looking for UX/UI designer that lives and breathes design with strong end-to-end UX design process understanding at NRD Companies.More