Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
We are a Norwegian group of companies that operates from Lithuania, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania. @NRD Companies we combine our knowledge of technology with our expertise in practice-based consultancies to create positive changes in countries throughout Africa, Asia and Europe.
We believe in #MeaningfulWork. Governments, Retailers, and banks trust our products and advice because we provide them with critical IT infrastructures to serve, secure, and protect their citizens and customers.
Join our team and start your #NewCareerChapter at NRD Companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evangelize design across the entire product development cycle
- Promote a “design first” company culture
- Create design artefacts like mockups, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes to communicate design ideas
- Prepare screen design examples and style guides to describe design elements and usage
- Work as part of the product development team to build world-class digital banking solutions/e-government solutions (e.g. digital state registers, e-services for the government, tax authorities, etc.) worldwide
- Carry out the entire user experience design process (from user research, surveys, reviews, usability testing to design and evaluation)
- Participate in pre-sales and pre-project analysis and design phases
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- 3+ years of experience in leading product design activities
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience in creating low-fidelity and high-fidelity design deliverables (e.g. wireframes), ready to be used to create clickable prototypes
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Familiarity with the most common design tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe Suite etc.)
- Good insight into short and long-term goals, including the integration of an MVP approach where applicable
- Ability to work successfully both in a team and independently
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, reinforced by a structured problem-solving approach
- Ability to autonomously get around in a highly challenging and complex business environment
- Ability to read data models (e.g. UML class diagram / Entity-relationship diagram) and to convert them to corresponding wireframes / prototypes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Boost the potential of your IT knowledge and skills
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- Work in a bright, friendly and energetic international team
- Additional health insurance, other various benefits
We are looking for a highly skilled senior Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
We expect that You are an inspirational leader and operate a key role in ensuring high-quality code, product stability, and architectural development.More
We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET developer at Etronika.
You will be responsible for designing and developing innovative mission-critical FinTech solutions for demanding worldwide financial institutions.More
We are looking for a junior/mid Full-Stack .NET developer at NRD Systems (Vilnius/Kaunas).
The main focus will be on developing the State Tax Inspectorate projects, but You will work with other Lithuanian and foreign clients' tasks in parallel.More