Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
Membership in professional associations
- Certified COBIT5 trainer by APMG (November 2013)
- Certified in COBIT5 Foundation (November 2013)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control) by ISACA (9 August, 2011)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) by ISACA (1 October, 2009)
- PMP (Project Management Professional) by PMI (3 November, 2009)
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) (December 2005)
- Information systems audit and control association (ISACA). Board member. Marketing Director and Secretary ISACA Lithuania chapter.
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (www.theiia.org). Board member
Countries / regions of work experience
Uganda, Burundi, Maldives, Bhutan, Guatemala, Latvia, Lithuania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Norway, Sweden.
Areas of expertise
- IT management and governance
- IT project management
- Information systems auditing
Bronislovas Balvočius is a senior project manager, information systems auditor, and certified COBIT5 trainer. He has extensive work experience in various countries around the world and in coordinating multi-cultural and multi-professional teams.
At NRD Companies, Mr. Balvočius went from software developer to software development manager, and from system analyst to project manager. Some of his most recent assignments include a project manager role at the Mauritius e–Registry project and a senior auditor–project manager role at System Audit–Information Technology System of the Maldives Retirement Pension Scheme.
Before working for NRD Companies, Mr. Balvočius gained experience in the financial sector, working as an Internal auditor (IS auditor) for five years. His engagements were based on COBIT as IT governance framework implementation for GRC, IT security, and IT risk (including operational risks) management at bank, insurance, and leasing companies. Mr. Balvočius is certified in COBIT 5 Foundation and APMG COBIT 5 trainer.