Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
About the client
Ministry of Finance & Economic Development
Ensuring business continuity and data availability in case of accident as well as enabling centralized server management and virtualization.
- Equipment delivery;
- Main and disaster recovery centre installation, including storages, servers, networking, virtualisation software, backup and recovery software;
- The project was implemented in three sites: the main Data Centre at the Head Office of the Central Bank of Zimbabwe in Harare and Disaster Recovery Centre in two separate branches (Masa and Bullawayo);
- Knowledge and experience exchange was implemented to build capacity in the organisation;
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan was created;
- Support was provided for 1 year.
Capacity for fast data recovery and flexible opportunities for the expansion of the backup data centers was created.
The Disaster Recovery Centre will ensure system resilience and provide availability within hours.
Unique ID for Grenada, Dominica, Saint Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
OECS - Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
Member States Grenada, The Commonwealth of Dominica, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
ICT Access and E-Services for Hinterland, Poor and Remote Communities Project in Guyana
The Office of the Prime Minister of Guyana.
An Award-Winning Personal Income TAX Return Wizard
State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
From a traditional Registrar to an e-Service organization (Mauritius)
Registrar-General’s Department (RGD), Republic of Mauritius.
Mauritius Registrar-General's Department
Development of a Virtual Fiscal Device Management System in Zanzibar (ongoing)
Zanzibar Revenue Board
Design and Implementation of a Business Registration System
Uganda Investment Authority
Design of the Integrated Information System for Real Property Registration and Cadastre
State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Land Resources, Geodesy, Cartography and State Cadastre of Uzbekistan
Modernization of the provision of financial services (ongoing)
Operationalization of mobile delivery channel to increase service access in remote areas in Albania
UNDP / ADISA (Agency for Public Administrative Service Delivery)
Design and development of an Online Business Registration System
Tanzanian Business Registrations and Licensing Agency