Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
About the client
IFC SouthAsia Enterprise Development Facility (SEDF)
Improving registration and regulatory processes in Bhutan covered:
- Analysis of Legal and Regulatory Environment for company start-up, closing a business and protecting investors. Review of the existing company legislation including rules and regulations thereof;
- Business Process Analysis of registration including processes carried out by various agencies, one of
which is Register of Companies;
- Institutional Analysis of Register of Companies;
- Implementation of a new registration process and IT system;
- Execution of capacity building and training program;
- End-user's awareness campaigning.
Unique ID for Grenada, Dominica, Saint Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
OECS - Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
Member States Grenada, The Commonwealth of Dominica, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
An Award-Winning Personal Income TAX Return Wizard
State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
From a traditional Registrar to an e-Service organization (Mauritius)
Registrar-General’s Department (RGD), Republic of Mauritius.
Mauritius Registrar-General's Department
Development of a Virtual Fiscal Device Management System in Zanzibar (ongoing)
Zanzibar Revenue Board
Design and Implementation of a Business Registration System
Uganda Investment Authority
Design of the Integrated Information System for Real Property Registration and Cadastre
State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Land Resources, Geodesy, Cartography and State Cadastre of Uzbekistan
Modernization of the provision of financial services (ongoing)
Operationalization of mobile delivery channel to increase service access in remote areas in Albania
UNDP / ADISA (Agency for Public Administrative Service Delivery)
Design and development of an Online Business Registration System
Tanzanian Business Registrations and Licensing Agency
IT Assessment and Development of IT Strategies for Suitable Development in Cambodia
United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Cambodia Office