About the client
Ministry of Finance & Economic Development
Ensuring business continuity and data availability in case of accident as well as enabling centralized server management and virtualization.
- Equipment delivery;
- Main and disaster recovery centre installation, including storages, servers, networking, virtualisation software, backup and recovery software;
- The project was implemented in three sites: the main Data Centre at the Head Office of the Central Bank of Zimbabwe in Harare and Disaster Recovery Centre in two separate branches (Masa and Bullawayo);
- Knowledge and experience exchange was implemented to build capacity in the organisation;
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan was created;
- Support was provided for 1 year.