Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
About the client
Banque de la République du Burundi (BRB)
Improving accessibility of financial services and increasing the speed of electronic transactions between banks, businesses and citizens.
- Modern Data Center infrastructure was created for the Central Bank of Burundi;
- The project was implemented in three sites: the main Data Centre at the Head Office of the Central Bank of Burundi in Bujumbura, a Disaster Recovery Center in Ngozi branch and a branch in Gitega - more than 500 workplaces overall;
- The Disaster Recovery Center will able to ensure system resilience and provide availability within hours.
- Delivery of equipment, design, installation,
- Operations for the next 5 years,
- Implementation of all operational procedures and processes,
- Coaching of, training of, and knowledge transfer to the IT personnel of the Central Bank of Burundi.
A sustainable IT organisation was created in the Central Bank of Burundi.
Unique ID for Grenada, Dominica, Saint Lucia and St. Vincent and the Grenadines
OECS - Organization of Eastern Caribbean States
Member States Grenada, The Commonwealth of Dominica, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
ICT Access and E-Services for Hinterland, Poor and Remote Communities Project in Guyana
The Office of the Prime Minister of Guyana.
An Award-Winning Personal Income TAX Return Wizard
State Tax Inspectorate Under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania.
From a traditional Registrar to an e-Service organization (Mauritius)
Registrar-General’s Department (RGD), Republic of Mauritius.
Mauritius Registrar-General's Department
Development of a Virtual Fiscal Device Management System in Zanzibar (ongoing)
Zanzibar Revenue Board
Design and Implementation of a Business Registration System
Uganda Investment Authority
Design of the Integrated Information System for Real Property Registration and Cadastre
State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on Land Resources, Geodesy, Cartography and State Cadastre of Uzbekistan
Modernization of the provision of financial services (ongoing)
Operationalization of mobile delivery channel to increase service access in remote areas in Albania
UNDP / ADISA (Agency for Public Administrative Service Delivery)
Design and development of an Online Business Registration System
Tanzanian Business Registrations and Licensing Agency