The Ministry of Innovation, Science & Smart Technology has signed a contract with NRD Companies for e-Services Platform development as part of the Public Sector Modernization Programme for the Government of Barbados. A progressive e-Services platform implementation aims to help citizens and business representatives apply for needed services online.
The following components and features will constitute to e-service delivery platform:
- Government Portal with Directory of Services and access to it online
- BPM (Business Process Manager)
- Government Service BUS (Interoperability)
- Full integration for the following components
- Payment Gateway
- eDRMS for repository services
- Two pilot e-services will be launched together with the platform:
- Police Certificate of Character
- Application for Liquor Licence
About the platform
The system will be built on a ready-to-use product – the GxP e-service delivery platform. It offers an innovative, user-friendly infrastructure for designing, creating, monitoring and adjusting e-services on a national level. It’s a vital asset, which reduces time and costs required for e-service delivery and radically improves the overall experience of both: services receivers and providers.
Such e-service delivery systems are becoming a commodity, necessary to stimulate innovation development and optimize the outdated bureaucratic procedures. The (part of the) project is financed by the Inter-American Development Bank.
Interested in this story?Contact Us
Interested in this story?
Contact us to discuss any inquiries you might have about this topic.
We will contact you soon!