About the client
Banque de la République du Burundi (BRB)
Improving accessibility of financial services and increasing the speed of electronic transactions between banks, businesses and citizens.
- Modern Data Center infrastructure was created for the Central Bank of Burundi;
- The project was implemented in three sites: the main Data Centre at the Head Office of the Central Bank of Burundi in Bujumbura, a Disaster Recovery Center in Ngozi branch and a branch in Gitega – more than 500 workplaces overall;
- The Disaster Recovery Center will able to ensure system resilience and provide availability within hours.
- Delivery of equipment, design, installation,
- Operations for the next 5 years,
- Implementation of all operational procedures and processes,
- Coaching of, training of, and knowledge transfer to the IT personnel of the Central Bank of Burundi.