About the client
Central Mortgage Office
Since 1988, NRD has created the following Registries (including distribution systems): Mortgage Registry, Registry of Wills, Registry of Marriage Settlements, Registry of Contracts, Registry of Property Seizure Acts, Registry of Notary Certified Powers of Attorney, Registry of Legally Incapable Persons and Persons with Limited Legal Capacity, technical support for Political Parties Registry.
Since 2006, NRD has been implementing a Technical Operation Agreement with the Central Mortgage Office. NRD has undertaken the responsibility for the technical operation of the registration systems, the central database, the distribution system and the communication. During the period from 2006 till 2009, NRD:
- improved and created distributions system for Central Mortgage register;
- improved and created distributions system for Register of Marriage Settlements;
- improved and created distributions system for Register of Contracts;
- improved and created distributions system for Register of Wills;
- improved and created distributions system for Register of Property Seizure Acts;
- improved and created distributions system for Register of Notary approved authorizations;
- improved and created distributions system for register of Disabled persons.
NRD tasks were performing system analysis and developing system specification for changes in the registers and distribution systems and according to prepared specifications develop and implement the changes, which covers:
- implemented interface convenience and simplicity, which means that users working with registration, processing and validation don’t need any specific skills to operate the system;
- programmed application with integrated “HELP” system;
- developed database (ORACLE) roles, rights and etc.;
- designed and prepared documentation (user’s manual, programming codes with comments);
- trained users and etc.
NRD was also responsible for complete technical support of IT infrastructure covering: operation, installation, configuration and maintenance of Central Mortgage Office and 15 divisions’ registration and distribution systems, Lithuanian Marriage Settlements, Testament and Agreement(Leasing) registers.
Since 2010 NRD is performing maintenance of the information system of the register of Central Mortgage Office which is understood as the supervision of the information system ensuring effective and uninterruptible operation of this system.
Information system agreement between the parties includes: applications and system software which is necessary to function of Central mortgage institutions and mortgage divisions; software tools, which can ensure connection between Mortgage Division and the Central Mortgage Office databases; application which can ensure communication with the other public registers and information systems that was designed to receive and transmit data; databases where are saving data of registers; Registers information services (information distribution system); provision of data registries; other supporting software tools which is necessary to proper register operation.
Information System services include application and system software which is installed in network devices servers, PCs and printers in Central mortgage institutions and mortgage offices.
Application software services ensure proper functioning of the software and databases, monitoring of activities, fixation of disruption, identification and removal of disruption reasons, also development and improvement of software. Services also include work preparation and installation of newly developed software applications, or existing equipment when legislation changes and is necessary to adapt.
The services of System software and standard (circulated) application software are: Ensure the proper functioning of the system services, monitoring of activities fixation of disruption, identification and removal of disruption reasons, preparing and installing of new systematic handling equipment and manufacturer’s installation corrections of the existing system software.
Information systems development, improvement and adaptation to changes in legislation.