About the client
UNDP / ADISA (Agency for Public Administrative Service Delivery)
The Project supported Albanian Government reform aiming at transformation and improvement of public services:
- Reduction of time and administrative burden for citizens and businesses;
- Improved service access and delivery quality;
- Increased number of satisfied citizens from government services;
- Reduced corruption, increased efficiency, transparency and accountability in service delivery.
The overall objective of this project was to provide an actionable framework to operationalize mobile delivery channel for remote areas in select counties and with reference to central government administrative services for citizens in the field of property, social and health insurance, as well as civil registry.
During the project, NRD Companies have:
- Developed a unique methodology and presented a map of remote areas in seven counties;
- Conducted extensive consultations and review of the current situation on service delivery at the level of municipality/county;
- Prepared a needs’ assessment at the service level and situational analysis for each identified remote area;
- Developed a concept of IT solution that would enable service delivery in remote areas and prepared a comprehensive standard operational framework for mobile delivery, addressing all aspects of implementation.