NRD AS is expanding its operations in Rwanda and is looking for partnerships with individuals and companies. The entity in Rwanda will be responsible for providing sales, implementation and maintenance support to NRD group projects in the country in the fields of critical IT infrastructure, disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, e-governance, e-banking and m-signature, cyber security solutions and services as well as information system implementation and maintenance. At the same time, the new entity will be actively involved in the improvement of the Business Climate in the East African community.
Various collaboration options with companies and individuals will be considered. Interested IT companies and experienced* IT professionals are invited to express their interest by sending their company profiles and/or individual CVs to email@example.com (Attn: Mr. Rimantas Zylius) by the 19th November, 2015. Please make sure you outline the nature of cooperation you are interested in (employment/selling majority/minority package of the company shares/other).
*Requirements for IT professionals:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in ICT field;
- 5 years’ work experience in IT organisation or a large IT-user organisation (Government, Banking sectors, etc);
- Engineering or IT security background is preferable.
Norway Registers Development AS (further NRD AS) is a management consulting and IT services’ company, specializing in the development of national registers, e-governance solutions and public sector reforms backed by ICT solutions. NRD was established in Norway in 1995 and is a part of INVL Technology (Nasdaq Vilnius: INC1L) portfolio since 2011.
NRD implements projects in more than 50 countries worldwide and supports business development of other INVL Technology portfolio companies in frontier markets. Company’s operational offices and NRD AS daughter companies are in Norway, Lithuania, Tanzania and Uganda.
More about NRD group
NRD group currently consists of management consulting and IT services’ company Norway Registers Development AS (NRD AS) and its subsidiaries in Lithuania (NRD, UAB and ETRONIKA, UAB), Tanzania (NRD East Africa Ltd) and Uganda (Infobank Uganda Ltd). These companies are able to deliver their services under the thorough supervision and oversight of NRD AS management and consulting practices.
- ETRONIKA is NRD group’s company, specialised in e-banking and m-signature solutions. ETRONIKA develops complex and innovative solutions for finance and online business, integrating advanced and secure technologies across various electronic channels. ETRONIKA was one of the first in the world to implement the commercial mobile electronic signature solution, which is used by Lithuanian Centre of Registers and mobile operators. ETRONIKA for two years in a row has been selected as one of the most innovative European companies in the financial technology sector by FinTech50.
- NRD, UAB is a subsidiary and information system design and development center of excellence of Norway Registers Development AS. Over the last 16 years NRD has been specializing in business, state, property, mortgage, licenses, citizen‘s and other registries’ and tax information systems’ design and development. Integrated services provided by NRD include full development cycle of state of art registry systems, organization capacity building and critical operations support.
- Norway Registers Development East Africa Limited (NRD EA) provides on-site delivery of NRD group services, supports Tanzanian companies in the delivery of information security technologies as a value added distributor and assists other organizations investing in East Africa in the creation, development, maintenance and security of their information technology infrastructure.
- Infobank Uganda Ltd. is a Ugandan – Norwegian capital company providing reliable information on particulars of Ugandan businesses. Company is registered and operating in Kampala and specializes in serving financial sector.
Other INVL Technology managed companies organically supplement NRD group offering with IT infrastructure and cyber security expertise and services:
- BAIP is a critical IT infrastructure company providing information systems’ resilience and mobility services for the largest corporate IT users and public sector organisations. Company is acknowledged as a strategic IT infrastructure architect and assists organisations to ensure their business continuity processes.
- Acena, UAB is a specialised Microsoft solutions company providing business productivity, business processes redesign and professional services that improve business effectiveness by leveraging modern technologies. The company was selected as Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in Lithuania for 2015.
- NRD CS is a cybersecurity technology consulting, incident response and applied research company, with headquarters in Lithuania, Vilnius. Company focuses on the services to the law enforcement, national communication regulators, CERTs, and corporate information security departments. NRD CS is also a facilitator of Norway Registers Development AS mission of creating a secure digital environment for states, governments, corporations and citizens, contributor to the Critical security Controls for Effective Cyber Defence and other frameworks.