Legal, consulting, project leadership and know-how hub. Based in Sandvika, Norway.
EFFORTLESS E-SERVICES DELIVERY
At Last, Governments can Delight and Inspire Citizens with an Automated Service Delivery Platform that Builds Trust
GxP Customer-Centric Service Delivery Platform is a technology breakthrough that transforms how governments build positive relationships with their citizens. Our global clients appreciate human-friendly software that powers them to deliver unmatched e-services to citizens.
Governments can build trust with citizens by giving them an easy way to interact on a secure platform to request and manage needed services. We’ve thought of everything to provide effortless access to government services, including a one-stop-shop portal.
GxP is the preferred choice of groundbreaking government leaders who care deeply about making a visible and measurable change for their organization and are passionate about serving citizens the way they expect.
- Capture a unified view of the services you deliver to evaluate how well your organization serves its citizens.
- Deliver administrative e-services to citizens on time, every time.
- Offer citizens 24/7 access through any preferred device.
- Identify bottlenecks in your institution’s processes for continuous improvements.
- Use flexible people-friendly tools to adjust and reshape processes. You can even meet requirements on the fly.
- Get closer to your citizens and know what matters to them. Citizens gain effortless interactions with the government with an intuitive and secure one-stop-shop portal.
- Reduce costs and time spent delivering services. Fully realize your country’s Go Digital initiatives.
Results to expect
- Greater customer satisfaction
- No training time for users
- Up to 20 times faster delivery of change
- Reduced costs per service delivery
- Increased access to public services
- Increased administrative efficiency
- Improved business environment
- Increased overall trust in the government
Designed for Progress
- - We designed our Customer-Centric Service Delivery Platform for modern governments to proactively support citizens and businesses throughout their customer journeys and lifetime events.
- - Citizens gain access to government services with smartphones, tablets, and other devices, with no need for costly special equipment.
- - We thoughtfully built a flexible, scalable solution so you can start small and evolve to a national service delivery platform at your own pace.
- - Tap into our library of pre-made connectors to flawlessly connect with external institutions and databases.
- - Our designers enabled a low-code platform to make continuous improvements possible. Imagine what you can do with a tailored customer experience that gets you closer to your citizens.
- - Business users who thoroughly understand the urgent issues can now use GxP tools to build new services by drag and dropping components on the fly. So simple to use that they won’t put off making changes that improve access.
- - Digital transformation is now possible no matter the size of your organization.
- Get up and running quickly with a streamlined implementation.
- Create intelligent workflows with our BPMN-driven workflow engine. Give your business users and service owners more control and the ability to design their services.
- The system helps you meet GDPR compliance for how you gather, use, and manage personal data.
- Our platform provides a well-structured, integrated, and consistent user experience for an authentic Omni-Channel experience.
- Powerful decision-making engine provides Business Intelligence to helps you see and understand your data. GxP helps you become more data driven to spot trends and solve problems quickly.
- Features a wizard-based user interface to build user confidence.
- Connect to other systems with API-based integration.
- Make immediate e-services process adjustments without any downtime.
- Trusted security architecture to defend against malware, bad actors, and other threats.
- The system provides a complete audit trail, so you always know who did what and when.
- There’s no need for high-level IT skills to create low code prototyping and modeling.
- Supports fully digital and hybrid service (with some human interaction)
GxP Components / Building blocks
GxP makes it nothing-but-easy for citizens to find exactly the services they need. Our platform enables your constituents fast and convenient access to all services online. They can choose from three predefined category views: basic service catalog, life events, and integrated service delivery. In addition, GxP’s intelligent search tool lets them locate the relevant service rapidly.
Service performance and SLA delivery monitoring component
Keep your finger on the pulse of activities with smart dashboards that display the numbers that you care about. Management can monitor and analyze company performance and customer satisfaction with the freshest real-time data to gain true insight. We baked in best practices of data visualization, so it is effortless to build your own dashboards to ensure your key performance indicators are available at a glance.
Customer experience mapping component
Get closer to your constituents through continuous learning about their experience with you. Track their journey and learn how they are using different services, what devices they are using, where they are coming from, how many steps they need to perform, what methods they are using to pay for them, and much more. Use the customer journey analysis to evaluate the most popular services, identify gaps in services, and understand what needs attention and further improvements.
Communication and messaging tools
We sprinkled a little AI (Artificial Intelligence) into our chatbot messaging tool so you can reduce your call center load. Users can engage instantly with real-time messaging or can select from a list of predefined questions and answers to get what they need. This allows you to unburden your human resources while delivering superior customer service. You can refer back to chats stored in history automatically to verify and build trust with your end-users.
System and 3rd party availability and performance monitoring
Proactively monitor the health, availability, and performance of your internal systems. Get immediate sophisticated alerts to maintain critical systems from multiple locations.
Industry-standard business process automation engine
Create and manage your services with a friendly low-code business process automation engine. Business users and service owners can control and tailor the system to fit their needs.
- Define BPMN-based services with a visual process editor to visualize your business processes.
- Link your data model to a process version
- Use decision matrices and in-process rules to build effective data models
- Allow the system to automatically generate dynamic forms from form descriptions and validation rules.
- Get more done with a connected solution. Handle common tasks without leaving the platform. – access emails, send customer notifications, generate PDFs from documents, and work with Excel spreadsheets.
- Create document and email templates to streamline repeatable tasks.
Intuitive omni-channel self-service portal
Our self-service portal is so flexible you don't have to bend over backwards to service a customer. With a modern, responsive design, users gain convenient access from any device - their smartphone, tablet or computer. And users have the freedom to start using the service on one channel and complete it on another.
Accommodate all the intricacies for calculating tariffs and managing charges for different services and user groups. Prevent mistakes and thwart internal fraud by implementing built-in processes based on the “four-eyes principles”, a widely used internal control mechanism that reduces risk. Handle complex interinstitutional accounting and cross-settlements for delivered services with ease.
GxP X-Road connector leverages the X-Road open-source technology to securely exchange information over the internet. X-Road is renowned for standardizing a way to produce and consume services – an increasingly popular e-governance building block around the world.
GxP enables a digital transformation for organizations of any size, supports the World Bank Group Digital Moonshot initiative, and addresses e-government services around “Life events”.
GxP Top Advantages
Create stunning dashboards to illuminate important metrics. GxP delivers easy to create dashboards and valuable business intelligence insights. Your data becomes an asset to find out what really matters to your population. Inspire everyone on your team to make informed decisions
Thanks to our low-code platform, your non-technical business users can provide needed changes to the solution without tying up a costly technical resource.
Let the people who understand the issues solve them. Put decisions in the hands of those who have their fingers on the pulse of operations.
Based on the best security practices of modern digital banking, GxP proactively addresses cybersecurity threats, and ensures a digital organization’s resilience to attack and fraud attempts. We’re on the job 24/7 ensuring your data is safe with features that support data security.
- Manage users and user roles to keep everyone focused on their priorities
- Enforce security based on access channels to proactively manage threats
- Allow user representation and power of attorney service access safely
- Audit all actions and operations to identify responsible parties
- Track detailed record of the data provided by external systems for auditing
4. GxP provides more options with Omni-channel service delivery Access and deliver services via your users’ preferred channels, or mix and blend them within a single process:
- Teller/registrar – modern user interface for a service representative
- Web self-service – enables user-friendly services online
- Mobile app – service-tailored apps for end-user self-services
- Partner/agent – provides web or API-based access for your agents and service delivery partners, e.g. post offices entitled to deliver public services
- Call center - enables your call center to serve as a user-friendly channel to deliver a service
- API – allows your services to be accessed in an automated manner via dedicated APIs
Discover additional advantages
GxP brings forward your legacy applications for a unified view of your operations in a single, modern solution.
Your legacy systems likely have valuable information that you want to access going forward. Our innovative software empowers you to extract the potential of your legacy systems – seamlessly and with minimal risk – without ever slowing you down. With one central repository for all your information, you are free to deliver better outcomes for your constituents which frees you to create new relevant services.
GxP gives you a clear 360-degree picture of all your operations. You need a single place to see the right information, at the right time, in order to make the best decisions. From service deliveries to compliance, GxP helps to address these demands, allowing different organizations to connect and use the data to inform them for better decisions. From service deliveries to compliance, GxP helps to address these demands.
Change is the new norm in the modern world: legislators are constantly delivering new mandates, the regulations are shifting, and the constituent base is also changing. Change is a constant, and your team needs software that can truly help you keep up.
GxP is highly adaptable and is ready to take on the evolving government mandates at a moment’s notice. Thus, you’ll start every legislative season ahead of the curve and will be ready to get the work done.
Digital services create ever-growing amounts of data. Harness that data and make it usable, by employing Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning.
GxP is ready to enable your AI services by seamlessly connecting your own services, and those of 3rd parties. Intelligent automation will allow you to include all insights in your decision-making process.
GxP addresses the gap between digital services and the demand for human interaction by enabling service deliveries via different channels. This allows a customer to choose their preferred option for accessing the service. Furthermore, our hybrid process can easily combine manual and digital interactions, e.g. applications can be filled in online, while essential evidence documents are submitted on paper and the service outcome is received digitally.
Easily extend your processes and flows with a choice of methods:
- Access modern data sources directly by using the RESTful API service – no coding is required
- Build your connectors to existing and new systems by using GxP SDK
- Enable your services via the preferred customer engagement tools and front-end technologies
Leverage advanced tools to monitor and manage your services. You can make all your changes without disruption to your services.
- Enable new processes and process versions without system downtime
- Rollback process versions without any data loss
- Enable service consumption accounting and service plans
- Clean-up outdated/incomplete processes
- Enforce personal data protection rules
- Access operational reports